AdSense: A Reality Check – How to Identify the Best Support Programs to Accelerate Your Income
The Google AdSense program is growing in popularity as a win-win program for everyone involved. As an advertising platform, advertisers get a targeted audience who really buy the services and products, AdSense publishers get paid for displaying ads in their content sites, and Google itself keeps on rolling out good functional features that keep the program growing.
It is no wonder that the Google AdSense program has led to a flurry of AdSense related activities and programs.
Daily, I get a fair share of emails on programs related to AdSense coming into my email box. Never a day goes by where I do not see an email advertising the latest membership site limited to 500 or 1000 people on exclusive Private Label Rights that can be used as content for AdSense websites, or for promotion to the article depositories, or for compilation into reports to drive traffic. Weekly, I receive emails from some gurus who are promoting other software that has the ability to generate hundreds and thousands of pages within minutes suitable for infusion with AdSense. Seldom do I see a day go by where I do not see an offer to buy a package of readymade websites with affiliate programs attached…and of course, with Google AdSense.
In the heat of the moment and amidst the popularity of the Google AdSense program, it is important to have a reality check. Not all programs are genuine, or no matter how genuine they are, some of them are unable to stay the course and fold up pretty fast especially where they have a dwindling number of members – as members do get bored staying with a membership and run away to join the next membership site promising all the goodies in just a matter of months!
Now, when you next receive a program relating to AdSense and to create your own AdSense Empire within the month, perform a reality check.
Some questions that may help are:
- Are the promises in the offer outlandish and just a slick of posh copywriting and advertising?
- Who are the originators of the program? Are they some well known established marketers who are well regarded in their field of expertise?
- Is the program limited to a reasonable number of people so that circulation of their Private Label rights articles and eBooks are controlled to avoid superfluous duplication?
- Is the program designed to allow you to grow your business as an AdSense publisher or is the program designed to increase your income from AdSense only “very fast” with some doubtful technology, including some hidden “technology” with a hint of black hat “search-engine-optimization” techniques which are against the Terms of Service of Google AdSense?
- Are you personally willing to spend the time and commitment to the program to make it a success or are you just attracted by the special offers included in the program advertised, knowing fully well you are unable to provide the time to make the program a success?
- Is the program “mentor-based” to teach you the process of how to be a successful AdSense publisher or is it to provide just the tools for the trade? This is important to ensure you are selecting a program that meets your needs.
In the end, the underlying reason for your participation in the Google AdSense program should be for you to be reasonably compensated as an AdSense publisher who provides quality website content and not just any website junk.
Perform your reality check on any offers that come through your email box relating to Google AdSense and avoid being scammed or short-changed when the operator of the program runs out, and suddenly disappears to a tropical island somewhere in Asia for a “vacation” and closes his program down unannounced, leaving his members in the lurch.
In case you think this is farfetched, this really happened recently, and so a reality check is necessary to weed out the wheat from the chaff. Protect yourself with a reality check the next time you get that special offer through your email box and you will be safe rather than be sorry.